Key Caribe is looking for a VILLA SPECIALIST,
Are you fond of luxury travel and do you know exactly what it takes to be pampered? Do you have creative and innovative ideas to turn a holiday into a lifetime experience? Help our customers with the experience of their lives!
Key Caribe is seeking a Villa Specialist to accompany our team in Curacao. In this role, you will maximize revenue by successfully building client relationships, closing sales, and maintaining client relationships that generate repeat business and referrals.
As a villa specialist your key tasks will consist of the following;
• Identify what will create the ultimate guest experience and make it happen!
• Use your personal and product knowledge of destinations and villas to deliver a villa vacation experience that surpasses the guest expectations;
• Via phone and email contact, accompany the guest through the full booking cycle;
• Not only selling the villa/apartment but ensuring all the other arrangements; hire car, cooks, babysitting, etc. are all organized efficiently for them.
• Work with villa suppliers to confirm availability, process and release holds, and invoice the customer once a purchasing decision has been made.
• Complete paper work, administrative functions and other non-phone work related to the effective processing of customer villa rentals.
• Maintain periodic contact with existing and prospective customers through outbound efforts to generate new business and build a repeat client base.
• Pursue all quotes/enquiries to ensure maximum conversions to sales. Awareness of individual and team targets and work towards these at all times.
• Awareness of competitors and liaise with manager to ensure we are offering competitive pricing at all times.
• Resolve any client complaints in conjunction with manager quickly and efficiently.
We are looking for a person with knowledge and experience of selling villas and apartments. You understand world travel and are passionate about it. Proficiency in English and Dutch, Spanish and French would be considered a plus.
• At least 2 years’ experience of working in a sales environment
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Effective communicator and a “go-getter”
• Motivated to sell; ability to build strong customer relationships and offer exceptional service
• A dynamic startup & entrepreneurial atmosphere where you are given room to do your best work;
• Bonus if targets are met
• Salary in line with the market.
You can send your letter of application and resume per email to Mrs. Carmela Poleon-Klooster, [email protected] before June 30th 2019. For more information: +5999 6855471 www.keycaribe.com