Villa Nostalgia – Stylish 4 Bedroom modern villa design, walking distance from the Beach
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
A newly built villa with 4 fully air conditioned bedrooms, 4 bathrooms within short walking distance of Jan Thiel Beach.
The villa has several private shaded terraces, a fully equipped kitchen, with ceramic stove, 2 microwave-ovens, dish washer and refrigerator. The 2 master bedrooms with a double bed, have a private and a spacious bathroom with toilet and rain-shower. The other two bedroom have their own private, spacious bathrooms with rainshower and toilet.
Private free secured parking and free internet.
The villa is located at 250 meters from Jan Thiel beach with its famous restaurants, shops and beachbars.
With its pristine dive sites, secluded beaches, and rich local cuisine, Curaçao offers a little something for everyone. Located less than 50 kilometers of the coast of Venezuela, tucked away on the outer fringes of the hurricane belt, the island of Curaçao is often referred to as the Caribbean’s “Hidden Treasure”.
*Upon booking this villa for 5 nights or more you will receive 1 free massage*
Small but sophisticated, rich with history and culture, Curaçao has attracted divers for years because of its stunning coral reefs. The island boasts more than 65 distinct dive sites and 35 beaches. Curaçao’s European influence is evident in its colorful Dutch architecture showcased in the unique capital city of Willemstad, declared a UNESCO World Heritage City.
Curaçao thrives with local flavor and most of the island’s residents speak Dutch, English, Spanish and Papiamentu, a rich indigenous dialect. Visiting Curaçao is an unforgettable experience, a treat for the discerning and refined cultural explorer who aspires to unwrap new discoveries around the globe.
This villa is the perfect base for those that want to stay in style on the tropical island of Curacao. Jan Thiel is one of the most beautiful and popular areas of the island and is located in the south-east, 20 kilometers from Hato Airport. The area offers everything tourists seek: beach, pool, restaurants, bars, outdoor club, shops, supermarket, fitness/gym, spa, casino, car rental, water sports center, dive shop, etc.
At Jan Thiel tourists will find both peace and dynamics. In addition, Jan Thiel has a nature reserve with old salterns that are regularly visited by flamingos.
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Rooftop patio
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry room
- Washing machine
- Drying rack
- Iron + ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Sound system
- Coffee machine
- Baby crib
- Baby high chair
- Walking distance to beach
- Upon booking this villa for 5 nights or more you will receive 1 free massage (valid for bookings between April 1st, 2022 – Nov 30th, 2022)
- Mandatory extra-cleaning when stay is longer then 7 nights
- Water- and Electricity consumption included till a maximum of 25 KwH per day and a maximum of 1 m3 water per day. Over-usage will be charged, $0,55 per KwH and $8 per m3, this will be calculated at the end of your stay and you would be charged afterwards for your over-usage of the utilities.
- Price is based on double occupancy per room
At Key Caribe we pride ourselves on your satisfaction and you can be rest assured knowing that our accommodations are suitable for a range of people. Our properties are all close to the beach and local tourist’s amenities such as bars, restaurants, cultural activities and much more.
- Adults: 1
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Barbecue, Beach View, Coffeemaker, Dining and Livingroom, Dining Area, Hot Water, Internet, Internet Connection, King Bed, Kitchen, Linens Provided, Microwave, Nice Furniture, Outdoor Pool, Private Pool, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove/Oven, Television, TV, Wi-Fi
- Categories: Curacao, Jan Thiel, Villa