Villa Firefly – Beachfront 5 bedroom apartment of luxury
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.5
For anyone looking to spend their vacation on a sandy beach leading into turquoise waters and are looking for uncompromising quality and luxury – this apartment offers everything one could wish for in the perfect tropical retreat.
This lavish apartment is the only unit within the Old Trees development boasting five bedrooms and two sea facing covered terraces as two adjacent units were joined to create one impeccable apartment encompassing the entire first floor of the North building.
Upon exiting the elevator on to the first floor, a large pointed and blocked coral stone wall entices you with twinkling light fixtures as you enter through the main door. The expansive living space with multiple seating options has been fitted with a black grand piano, coffee table, television and plush sofas, all embracing clear skies and turquoise waters.
The attractive en suite bedrooms are divided on either side of this illustrious unit. The Master bedroom, Bedroom 2 and 3 are located to the left of the condo, while Bedroom 4 and 5 situated to the right. Guests have the option to use all five en suite bedrooms with no Media Room or four en suite bedrooms with the Media Room as a possible fifth bedroom option (suitable for children only)*. The Media Room is equipped with a sofa couch that converts into two singles beds, and acts as a possible fifth bedroom option with a powder room. Please bear in mind for those looking to use the fifth bedroom, the inviting lounge area has a flat screen television equipped with Sky TV and cable and all of the bedrooms have televisions equipped with Apple TV and DVDs.
Set back from the living area is the extensive, well equipped kitchen finished with marble walls, clean cupboards and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen includes two refrigerators, two wine coolers and two bar stools.
Featuring two separate sea facing terraces; the first sea facing terrace benefits from a well-sized plunge pool, two sun beds and personal stairs leading you directly to the tropical communal gardens with a freeform swimming pool and waterfall feature right onto the golden sands of Payne’s Bay Beach where exclusive sun chairs, umbrellas and beach butler service awaits. The other sea facing terrace is equipped with a bar and marble stone dining table which seats up to 14 persons.
Your every wish will be accommodated by the housekeeper and chef and the on-site dedicated Villa Manager. Our Concierge Specialist can arrange your car rental and airport transfer to groceries and restaurant bookings – simply let us know what you need organizing, sit back, relax and enjoy your stay.
– communal pool
– 4 bedrooms
– Bedroom 5: a full bedroom with ensuite bathroom and twin beds that can be converted to a King or Media room with convertible couch suitable for children only.
– Two Kayaks and two paddle boards available to all guests free of charge from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. Life jackets are also available.
– housekeeper and chef 6 days per week.
At Key Caribe we pride ourselves on your satisfaction and you can be rest assured knowing that our accommodations are suitable for a range of people. Our properties are all close to the beach and local tourist’s amenities such as bars, restaurants, cultural activities and much more.
- Adults: 1
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Beach Chair Svc, Beach View, Beachfront, Breakfast, Cable/Satellite, children welcome, Coffeemaker, Communal Pool, Community Pool, Daily Housekeeping, Deck / Patio, Deck or Balcony, Dining and Livingroom, Dining Area, Dishwasher, Double Bed, DVD, Family, Family Friendly, Game Room, Internet, Internet Connection, Iron/Board, King Bed, Linens Provided, Microwave, Multiple TV's, Nice Furniture, Outdoor Pool, Oven, Private Parking, Private Pool, Refrigerator, Satellite / Cable, Sofa Bed, Stove, Stove/Oven, Towels Provided, Walk to Beach, Washer/Dryer, Washing Machine, Water Front, Wi-Fi
- Categories: Barbados, Holders Hill
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Follow us on social media to keep up-to-date with latest news, discounts and events.