Atelier House – Design 4 bedroom villa with stunning views.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
The dramatic double-height living space maximizes the stunning views which extend beyond the outdoor terraces and pool across a mahogany tree-filled gully to the Caribbean Sea. In addition to the ground-level terraces and 32 x 27 ft. pool there is a large roof terrace and mezzanine-level study offering stunning views of the West Coast. The villa is surrounded by a half-acre of gardens featuring indigenous palms, lilies, bougainvillea and many flowering shrubs.
The accommodation comprises four spacious bedrooms; the upstairs master suite has a glazed balcony with views over the sea and a covered outdoor terrace for relaxing; the en suite bathroom has separate bath and shower facilities. The three guest bedrooms are all located on the ground floor; an en suite guest bedroom features an enclosed outdoor shower, while the two additional guest bedrooms share a bathroom between them.
All lighting is LED
Hot water is electric
Interiors by Amanda Snow. London based interior designer.
All structural elements designed to withstand hurricane force winds.
Architect- London architecture with experience across the Caribbean.
Furniture (by separate arrangement) includes one off pieces and contemporary classics by B&B Italia, Artemide, Jasper Morrison, Cassina and Ligne Roset.
Two kitchens imported from the UK, with worktops and island made of white granite. With one of Kitchens in the pavilion and the other at the rear of the villa- The Chef can entertain guests with his skills or prepare food in the rear kitchen allowing for a more intimate gathering in the pavilion.
- Air conditioning (Bedrooms only)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Mezzanine study area
- Cable television
- DVD player
- ADSL internet access
- Wi-Fi access
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Infinity pool
- Alfresco shower
- Large roof terrace
- Covered terrace
- BBQ grill
- Enclosed garden
- Sun deck
- Sun terrace
- Electric gates
- Electric water heater
- Water storage tanks
- Ocean view
- Housekeeping – 6 days a week from 9am – 3pm
- Cook service – 6 days a week
- Laundry service by housekeeper for bookings with up to 6 guests
- Laundry service by laundress for bookings with over 6 guests
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- 5.3 km drive to Speightstown
- 5.7 km drive to Holetown
- 16.9 km drive to capital Bridgetown
- 30.3 km drive to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
- 3 minute drive to Reed’s Bay
- 5 minute drive to Gibbes Beach
At Key Caribe we pride ourselves on your satisfaction and you can be rest assured knowing that our accommodations are suitable for a range of people. Our properties are all close to the beach and local tourist’s amenities such as bars, restaurants, cultural activities and much more.
- Adults: 1
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Cable/Satellite, Coffeemaker, Concierge, Daily Housekeeping, Deck / Patio, Dining and Livingroom, Dining Area, Dishwasher, DVD, Gas Grill, Gourmet Kitchen, Internet, Internet Connection, King Bed, Kitchen, Linens Provided, Microwave, Nice Furniture, Ocean View, Outdoor Pool, Oven, Patio Furniture, Private Parking, Private Pool, Refrigerator, Satellite / Cable, Stove, Stove/Oven, Television, Towels Provided, TV, Washer/Dryer, Washing Machine, Wi-Fi
- Size: 0m²
- Categories: Barbados, Saint James, Villa